GUIDANCE FOR PARTICIPATING IN
ICT BEST PRACTICES EXHIBITION 2019
1. 3D Design of Exhibition Booth
2. Time and Venue
- Time for set-up: 2.pm – 5.pm, October 21th, 2019
- Time for exhibition: 8.am – 5.pm; October 23th, 2019
- Venue: Danang Administrative Center
- Backdrop (Exhibitor design): W3m x H2.5m
- 01 tables & 2 chairs
- 01 electric socket
- Floor carpet: L3m x W2m
- Enterprise’s introduction page and logo to be put on the event Record;
- Introduce products / services at the booth to all delegates who are senior leaders in countries, enterprises, partners from abroad, … to attend and speak at the event;
- To be introduce by the organizer at the main sessions of the Event (before teabreak time);
- After the event, participants are now using images to PR, advertising on media channels;
- Potential connection, cooperation and signed contracts with decision makers at the exhibition booth;
- Participants proposed a list of potential customers to the organizer to invite to the event, helping businesses could reach customers effectively.
- 02 people from each Exhibition Booth and 01 delegates will be free of charge for fee to attend the eventt and Lunch on the day of the exhibition.
5. Fee (VAT excluded):
- Exhibition Booth (2m x3m): 2500 USD/booth/per day.
- Payment term: 05 days after signed the contract
- Pay in cash at VINASA Head Office or make a transfer to:
- Account Name: Hiệp hội Phần mềm và Dịch vụ CNTT Việt Nam
- Account Number: 0491000048212 – Vietcombank, Thang Long Branch
7. Special Offers
- Members of VINASA and VJC Club will get 30% discount.
- Vietnam’s 50+10 Leading IT Companies 2019: 30.000.000 VND/booth/day; 50.000.000/booth/2 days.
8. How to register
- Enterprise register online in the official website: http://vjc.org.vn/japanictday/en/expo/.
- Time to receive empty space: October 21th, 2019.
- Time to receive exhibition booth: 7.pm, October 21th, 2019.
- The Organizing Committee is responsible for general security and safety; exhibitors are responsible for security within the booth’s area from 7.am – 5.pm, October 23th 2019.
- Exhibitors have to follow strictly all the regulations on security and safety at the exhibition venue.
- Exhibitors are responsible for compensating for damages to all equipments in the Booth provided by the Organizing Committee.
- The Organizing Committee is not responsible for any arising problems from failure to follow the above regulations.
All support requirements, please contact:
Vietnam Software and IT Service Association (VINASA)
Head Office: 11 Flr., Cung Tri thuc Building, 01 Ton That Thuyet Str., Cau Giay Dist., Hanoi.
Tel: +8424 3577-2336/38 – Fax: +8424 3577-2337
Person in charge: Mr. Tony
H/p: +84913196699 – Email: email@example.com